Microsoft 365 is a productivity cloud that delivers innovative and intelligent experiences, rich organizational insights, and a trusted platform to help people and organizations get more done. Learn how it supports your organization’s digital transformation.
- Modules: 9
- Target: Beginner, Administrator, Microsoft 365 Engineer
- Prerequisites: Basic understanding of cloud computing.
Modules in this learning path
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 core services and features
- Introduction to teamwork in Microsoft 365
- Move to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 unified endpoint management
- Introduction to security in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to compliance tools in Microsoft 365
- Manage your Microsoft 365 subscription
- Select a cloud deployment model
Join using this link
from 3tallah’s Blog https://ift.tt/3diOHgU